Saturday, August 31, 2024

Banana Brownie With Walnuts

My husband isn't a big fan of baked bananas, but from time to time I still try to make desserts with them if I have some overripe bananas at home. I made a banana chocolate chip cake before and it tasted really good. This time I wanted to incorporate even more chocolate into the batter, so I made these banana brownies. I was worried about skipping the egg, as typically I make cakes with eggs and have no experience using other ingredients to bind the cake together. The brownie is fudgy and has a mild banana aroma. I think they taste delicious.

Ingredients:

- 100g semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 70g oil
- 80g brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 120g overripe banana, mashed
- 40g cocoa powder
- 80g flour
- 60g chopped walnuts, divided

Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 200°C (392°F). Line a 6-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mash the banana until smooth.
3. Melt the chocolate chips, let it cool slightly.
4. Add the melted chocolate, oil, egg and brown sugar to the mashed banana. Mix until well combined.
5. Sift the cocoa powder and flour into the wet mixture. Stir gently until just combined.
6. Fold in half of the chopped walnuts into the batter.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and spread it evenly.
8. Sprinkle the remaining chopped walnuts on top of the batter.
9. Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
10. Allow the brownies to cool in the pan before slicing them into squares. 



0 komentarze:

Post a Comment